The very first BACC Taste Fair is a palate learning exercise, designed for Bay Area coffee professionals. Four food and beverage professionals in their respective industries will introduce how they taste and quality control. Each vendor will provide samples, as well as a 15-minute presentation on their industry’s process.
This is the first of a series of Taste Fairs!
You must be 21+ to attend.
Bring your ID.
You must RSVP through Eventbrite.
This is a FREE, TICKETED event.
There is limited space for the event. You can also sign up for the waiting list if space runs out. If you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket.
The local food & beverage professionals include-
- CHOCOLATE: Mallory Leicht, using various chocolates
- GIN: Andrew Calisterio, using Aviation Gin
- KOMBUCHA: Revive Kombucha
- BITTERS: Workhorse Rye
Each presentation will answer the below questions with a focus on the evaluation of quality.
- How should one taste this product? Evaluate aroma? Color? How to sip?
- How is this product produced?
- What separates this product as specialty rather than commodity? Are there flavor wheels for this product’s industry?
- How does one evaluate this product? What are the industry’s form of standards?
This event is operating under our Code of Conduct.
Monday, June 27, 2016 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
Blue Bottle Coffee – 115 Sansome Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
RSVP BELOW or through the Eventbrite link here: http://hellobacc-taste-fair.eventbrite.com.